For Internet Explorer Users
- Open the Pop Power home page
- Click the settings icon to the right of the address bar, it should appear as a gear
- Select 'Internet Options'
- Go to the 'General' tab
- Under 'Home Page', click 'Use Current', Pop Power's address should show in the box above
- Click 'Apply' at the bottom of the window
For Firefox Users
- Go to the Pop Power home page
- Click the icon to the left of the Pop Power url in the address bar
- Drag this icon to the 'Home' button on the far right
- Click 'Yes' to confirm
- Open 'Settings'
- Under 'Startup', click the drop down menu next to 'When Firefox Starts:'
- Select 'Show my home page'
- Below, enter Pop Power's home page address in the box next to 'HomePage'
For Chrome Users
- Highlight Pop Power's url in the address bar, right click and select 'Copy'
- Click 'Customize and Control Google Chrome'
- Click 'Settings'
- Under 'On startup' select 'Open a specific page or set of pages'
- In the box next to 'Add a new page', paste the Pop Power home page address
- Click 'OK'
Adding Pop Power to your Bookmark Bar!
Make sure you are on the Pop Power homepage.
- Click the star icon to the far upper right of the window
- Click 'Add to favorites'
- A smaller window will pop up, select 'Favorites Bar' from the drop down menu next to 'Create'
- Click 'Add'
- Click the star to the right of the address bar
- Click it again to 'Edit This Bookmark'
- Select 'Bookmarks Toolbar' in the 'Folder' drop down menu
- Click 'Done'
- Click the star icon on the right, in the address bar
- Select a Bookmark Bar from the drop down menu
Check out our other fun websites: